Tuesday 15 February 2011

Well It's About Time

 My new listings are up! Done! Finito! If you'd like to see my new jewellery, here's a sneak preview...




This is my first brooch, very colourful and just in time for spring. 
Ceramic Butterfly Brooch
And these are perhaps my favourite earrings I've made so far. I love the light quality to the doves and pale green. Very light and delicate but sure not to go unnoticed.

Ceramic Dove Earrings

And as promised, a picture of the amazing sushi bag made by my sister's own fair hand

Sushi Bag, Yummy

I am going to be getting started on some new designs next week, planning on using warmer toned metals and some beautiful vintage charms that I have sourced so make sure you check back! I also have an Alice in Wonderland themed piece on the way as a gift to my brother's girlfriend, who is an Alice aficionado to the extent that her recent birthday was a Mad Hatter style tea party. 

As always, all my jewellery is up for sale on Folksy, there are two other new pieces on there as part of my promised listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment