Saturday 12 February 2011

Productive / Unproductive

This week started with mountains of good intentions. I planned to make some new pieces with my sister of the last few days. I got four new works made and BAM! I get a bug. Grand. So now I have earrings, a brooch and a pendant all waiting to be uploaded and listed. This will be up and ready by tomorrow morning, or at least that's when I hope!

On another note, I am the proud owner of an almost complete sushi bag courtesy of my amazing sister who, despite almost stitching the bag to a pillow, hand sewed my bag over two days. She certainly met her 'quota' . Pictures to follow. And you'll love my choice of fabric it's sushi, I love sushi, especially the stuff on this fabric...think Ladybird illustrations then think sushi. Hot dickety dog!

I will be browsing Folksy over the next few days in order to buy myself a little something for completing my nine month internship, just a little something I like to do, normally takes form of a ring. If anyone has any suggestions on what I can adorn my little fingers with then suggestions are always welcome.

For now I leave you with this image of silly sushi. Silly but still intricate and most likely uber delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment