Tuesday 10 May 2011

Long Time Gone

It's not for lack of work, quite the opposite in fact. I have been busy starting a new internship at Manchester Art Gallery and making a few new bits and pieces. Unfortunately saving to go to Spain has resulted in the lack of funds to buy materials. 


I made myself a watch on a chain, the retail cost would be around £20 and can be made to order.

I also made this brooch for my sister who has started working in a vintage style cupcake shop Queenies in Ironbridge, Shropshire. She's the biggest Marilyn Monroe fan so I thought I'd surprise her with a little vintage looking pressie. Ahhh nice sister!


I'm in two minds as to whether to list this for sale on Folksy but if you are interested I can make one to order for £4 with either a colour Marilyn (above) or a black and white image. There's also the option of a silver plated brooch. 

Last but not least, some beautiful jingly earrings that I have decided to list on Folksy. Again, these can be made with different colour combinations - just get in touch with me twentytonine@gmail.com.


So for now, that's all!

I'm looking into doing some letterpressing as a means of getting back into printmaking but you'll have to wait to see that!





1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, These earrings are nice and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete